The quality of the connections is the key to quality, per se.
Anthem Branding is a respected branding, design, and merchandise agency with international clients and global production partners.
We partner with our clients to help them establish their brand, amplify their messaging, and achieve their goals through top-notch creative solutions.
Our agency attracts and retains the very best talent, providing rewarding and growth-oriented experiences. We create significant connections and affect positive change in our community.
And, we have fun along the way.
The Production Intern will be trained in our project management software, Workamajig, to track time and agency financials. They will have the opportunity to learn about the various production processes and steps we use to create simple domestic promotional products and t-shirts through fully custom retail apparel and headwear.
Our production department manages our supply chain network, internally coordinating with our client service team to maintain quality control, solve logistical problems, and meet or exceed our client’s deadlines and expectations.
While this internship will focus on aiding the production department in day-to-day tasks, there will be some cross-over opportunities to work with our marketing department as well.
- Support the Production Manager with internal/external communications, problem-solving, and research
- Confirm apparel order details: verifying counts, shipping details, and relaying tracking information to the production facility
- Support the Production Manager by routing proofs and pre-production samples to the appropriate decision-makers within the agency
- Perform necessary follow-up with various suppliers to maintain project schedules and relay new information as needed
- Review order confirmations and vendor invoices for accuracy
- Provide occasional coverage at the front desk answering phones and greeting clients
- Assist in content production for inbound marketing including blog writing, video production, and other formats
- Post and schedule inbound content to company social media channels for promotion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions-oriented outlook; utilize problem-solving skills that may require outside-the-box thinking
- High-level organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure in an open office environment
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple deadline-driven assignments at the same time
- Must be detail-oriented and have a positive attitude to work well on a team
- Learn first-hand the various production methods used to create a number of products across multiple mediums (screen printing, transfers, pad printing, embroidery, engraving, knitting, etc.)
Please send cover letter in the body of the email, resume, and hours/availability to email@example.com with Your Name - Production Intern in the subject line.