The quality of the connections is the key to quality, per se.
We are a tactile design and merchandise agency. We create high-touch custom merchandise, eye-catching retail packaging, and thought-and-feel provoking brand identities for clients around the world.
Our agency attracts and retains the very best talent, providing rewarding and growth-oriented experiences. We create significant connections and affect positive change in our community.
And, we have fun along the way.
Business Development Intern
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative, and collaborative Business Development Intern to support our Marketing Team in our agency’s B2B outbound marketing efforts, focusing solely on expanding the agency’s customer base by using prospecting strategies that identify targets and initiate first outreach with those potential customers (research, identifying prospects, outbound emails, etc).
The ideal candidate is a driven, fast-learning individual who wants to pursue a career in sales and digital marketing. You will be required to learn how to use HubSpot, our marketing and sales CRM tool, as well as prospecting tools. This position provides hands-on work experience at our agency, and you will interact with nearly every member of our company. This is a paid internship!
- Develop a deep understanding of Anthem Branding’s capabilities including target audience, value propositions, buyer personas, and ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Research and identify prospective leads and opportunities through online prospecting tools
- Write, build, and refine Hubspot email templates, snippets, and sequences
- Determine prospect’s interest in Anthem Branding’s capabilities
- Send samples to prospects, as necessary
- Gather relevant information for each contact and hand off to business development team for discovery call, meeting, and closure
- Help with daily administrative tasks for marketing and business development team
- Driven, independent, go-getter attitude
- People person: Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Demonstrated and sincere interest in sales
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
- Organized, reliable, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and ability to solve problems
- Outstanding character: fun to hang out with!
- Marketing/Business/Advertising major
- Flexible start date
- Can commit to a minimum of 25 hours per week
To apply, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- “Business Development Intern - Your Name" in the subject of the email
- Cover letter + resume, including preferred schedule
- Example of any business development or marketing related work from school or related work/intern experience
We will not review applications that do not follow the above directions, and only qualified applicants will receive a response. No calls, please!
We look forward to hearing from you.