The quality of the connections is the key to quality, per se.
Anthem Branding is a respected branding, design, and merchandise agency with international clients and global production partners.
We partner with our clients to help them establish their brand, amplify their messaging, and achieve their goals through top-notch creative solutions.
Our agency attracts and retains the very best talent, providing rewarding and growth-oriented experiences. We create significant connections and affect positive change in our community.
And, we have fun along the way.
Type Of Work: Full-Time
Location: Boulder, CO
Date Posted: May 29, 2019
At Anthem Branding, a designer is responsible for executing high-quality graphic design and custom merchandise concepts, ensuring that final production artwork is error-free. Working individually or partnering with art directors on our creative team, a designer works at a quick pace to successfully manage multiple unique projects every day. This full-time position operates during regular office hours from our office in downtown Boulder, Colorado.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the creative, account, and production teams
- Review client-supplied artwork to create realistic and accurate product mockups
- Follow client brand standards and create on-brand design work as needed
- Build design direction through mood boards and execute custom design work as needed
- Prepare final production-ready artwork files based on supplied specifications for several types of projects (apparel, merchandise, print)
- Package and preflight files for release to production partners
- Resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Review and approve digital proofs/physical samples to ensure the final product matches our creative concept
- Photograph merchandise and apparel for social and client facing presentations
- Retouch images, make clipping paths/image masks and create image composites/mockups
- Catalog and reference art for future projects with close attention to file organization
- Use Workamajig, our project management software traffic manage your schedule and submit daily timesheets
- Keep pace with fast project timelines to ensure that all deadlines are met
- At least 4 years of professional experience (agency experience is a plus)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to build presentations with PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides
- Familiar with Mac OS X, G Suite, and Dropbox
- Detail-oriented and organized work style
- Positive attitude and ability to take direction on projects
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Able to work effectively and efficiently without close supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
📩 How To Apply
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Use the subject line “Job title - Yourfirstname Yourlastname”
- Include a cover letter in the body of the email (not an attachment)
- Include salary requirements in the body of the email
- Include a link to your website or a PDF portfolio (not an attachment)